March 8, 2009

F/W 2009 thoughts

I wrote these thoughts on October 21, 2008 while watching various fashion podcasts of the F/W 2009 season. edited for your eye pleasure

Christopher Bailey => Burberry
- Love the colors (melancholy dark nature), nostalgia, rain, lovely, flower, textures.

Giles
-pacman ! colors,

Christopher Kane
- Weird circle thing is remarkable! Srsly. and those shoes are like, killer.

Alberta Ferretti
- Awesome fringe stuff and color, loose sheer weird colored leggings. A bit too fringy, like carpet, though...

Jil Sander
- lovely lovely earrings!, fringes weren't that great... color is great. lovely contour

Bottega Veneta
- Um. Wtf plastic? No. This was supposed to be the "earthy" collection but I hate the colors and textures. although i liked a few things... like the ribbon green dresses.

Prada
- I actually like it! love the wrinkles. I know I complained bout Prada before, but I like it now. and I love how everybody walked really slow because the shoes were wayyy too high. haha Miuccia blamed it on the socks. they'll be lowered for mass production.

Marni
- wow. Like, what people would wear on "wacky tacky day". seriously wayy over load.

Roberto Cavalli
- effing gorgeous backdrop; love love him. he made me fall in love with his leopard printed dress (which I used to hate). although this one reminded me of a rainfall in a garden. ahh, I love it. although some pieces reminded me of Victoria's Secret. geez. Très Teen Vogue. some are ugly though... I love the hand painted dresses and those porcelain ones. Very Chinese music in the background, I think.

Gucci
- ehh. Colors are ugly.

Allesandro Dell'Acqua
- I like it, but not too much. hmm. interesting clothes and knits (underwear shorts)... *notices baggy boots*

Dolce & Gabbanna
- I like the pajama concept, but the colors and jewelry were too much for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment