February 20, 2011

2011 Fall collection favorites, cont'd.

Jason Wu Fall 2011 Ready To Wear
Beautiful, i like the few with asian influences. Classic pieces. I wish there was better colour palette, but I ain't complaining b/c the jewels on the dresses make up for the morbid ish colours.


Richard Chai Fall 2011 Ready To Wear
I really like the skirts/dresses and the slouchiness of these pieces, but some of them, b/c they're loose, make the model look weird/chumpy.






Badgley Mischka Fall 2011 Ready to Wear
really pretty, actually, but the weird-ass shiny rubbery looking pieces bring down tnhe collection, A LOT. Nevertheless, I did not even realize how many pieces I thought were pretty in here until just now.


Donna Karan Fall 2011 Ready to Wear
Some tops I find awkward/too much happening, and others are crinkly, but I like the woolen skirts, and some dresses.


Tommy Hilfiger Fall 2011 Ready To Wear
Tried really hard to find pieces I like to post here, but only came up with this. Colors are dank, I don't like the fit/proportions, the layering is amateurish.

No comments:

Post a Comment