February 20, 2011

Fall 2011

Wayne Fall 2011 Ready To Wear
Looks a lot like other collections I've posted about, but not as interesting/less colours and... yeah loose basics. whatevs.


Charlotte Ronson Fall 2011 Ready To Wear
wtf is up with the torn circular tights? and a lot of other stuff. We ain't in High school anymore,....


Peter Som Fall 2011 Ready to Wear
I could've put almost every piece below, but I had to pick and not make this a super long post. So professional/colorful, bright, youthful. Love the shape of the suits. Love everything minus one weird fur-lined coat. Wow, one of my favorite collections this season, so beautiful/Grecian/classic but contemporary!


Altuzarra Fall 2011 Ready to Wear
Sort of like the weird ass deconstructed dresses (maroonish red one shown below; and the other violet one), which is surprising b/c it could've turned out really frumpy. Quite odd collection, I guess I'm just not really into his stuff, or he's moved too far ahead and I haven't really gotten it yet but might like it in the future. Which would be good. or it's just weird. I like the coats, though.


Rag & Bone Fall 2011 Ready to Wear
eh, too bright for me but some pieces are coolio.


ADAM Fall 2011
I really like sleek, simple designs, and ADAM has some near the end.


Alexander Wang Fall 2011
I never really get Alexander Wang... I like some pieces. Looks unfinished to me, but hey, maybe that's "Street Style".

No comments:

Post a Comment